Learningasms Short Sleeve T-Shirt
I don’t know about you, but I LOVE to learn. And I have been known to let out huge "Ahhhh!"s in bed while watching trainings and seminars.
The first time it happened I told my husband I had just had a learningasm. In that moment I coined the phrase.
And now I’m sharing it with you. (Please let me know if you see this design on any sites other than mine.)
Now to details about the shirt..
Your typical 100% cotton t-shirt (except for Heather Grey, Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue colors that contain polyester). Pre-shrunk to make sure your size is maintained throughout several washes, and a classic fit.
• 100% combed ringspun cotton
• Heather Grey is 90% combed ringspun cotton and 10% polyester
• Dark Heather Grey, Heather Green, and Heather Blue are 35% combed ringspun cotton and 65% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.3 oz/yd² (145.8 g/m²)
• 30 singles
• Classic semi-contoured silhouette with side seam
• Tear-away label
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Seamed collarette
• Double-needle stitched sleeves and bottom hem
• Blank product sourced from Honduras, Haiti, or Nicaragua
Forget perfection. It's time to embrace zommy-hood!
Three cheers (and a beer) for momma hair, smudges of yesterday's makeup, mountains of laundry, dishes in the sink, stained tee-shirts, five-year old nursing bras and cold coffee!