Team Zommy Joggers
My fellow Zommy, is it just me or are you, too, tired of yoga pants? More days than not, I want to wear clothes which don’t challenge my kids for the clinginess award. (Note to self: Consider a blog article about the difference between clinginess and cuddles because, yes, there IS a difference).
Perfect for a day of Zommy craziness or for taking it slow in your backyard—these joggers are sure to make you feel comfortable either way.
• 60% cotton, 40% polyester pre-shrunk fleece
• Fabric weight: 7.2 oz/yd² (244 g/m²)
• 1×1 rib cuffs with spandex for stretch and recovery
• Elastic waistband with external drawcord
• Contrast drawcord and side pockets (all body colors include charcoal gray contrast detailing except black heather, which has black)
• Lower rise on the front, longer rise on the backside
• Tapered leg
Forget perfection. It's time to embrace zommy-hood!
Three cheers (and a beer) for momma hair, smudges of yesterday's makeup, mountains of laundry, dishes in the sink, stained tee-shirts, five-year old nursing bras and cold coffee!